Hi! Thanks a bunch :D
I thought I’d answer it publicly if anyone else had the same question :) I used a lot of the locations that Bryke were inspired by according to the wiki trivia pages.
- First cap is the Vancouver skyline as Republic City
- Then you have Hyde Park in London and Central Park NY in the Fall for Republic City Park
- Then the gorgeous Harmandir Sahib (aka The Golden Temple) for the Pro-Bending Arena
- Then the Reichstag in Berlin as City Hall.
- The Eiffel Tower as Harmony Tower
- Tianyu Department Store in Shanghai for Kuang’s Cuisine
- The Statue of Liberty in the NY Harbour at sunset for Aang Memorial Island
- The Brooklyn Bridge for the bridge we see when Korra first arrives at RC.
- The planes, zeppelin, and shot of the street from the 1940s in China are from Flyboys, Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow, and The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, respectively.
For more details on the trivia for each location you should check out the wikia [here]
Thanks so much for your praise and question! :)